header_checks question

  • Justin Piszcz
    Message 1 of 43 , Sep 3, 2007
      Is there anyway to make header (and body) checks work like every other
      restriction?

      e.g.,

      In my smtpd_recipient_resictrions =

      1
      2
      3

      4. could I make header_checks a specific check(?)

      5

      This would allow whitelisting to work properly irregardless of a match on
      a rejected header type.

      Example:

      Whitelisting does not work here:

      On the Debian Mailing List:

      Sep 3 09:26:30 p34 postfix/cleanup[23159]: DD64D1C15D76C: reject: header
      From: "=?GB2312?B?06a4u8P5?=" <fmying@...> from
      murphy.debian.org[70.103.162.31];
      from=<bounce-debian-user=jpiszcz=lucidpixels.com@...>
      to=<jpiszcz@...> proto=ESMTP helo=<murphy.debian.org>: 5.7.1
      RULE=406
    • lst_hoe02@kwsoft.de
      Message 43 of 43 , Feb 24, 2010
        Zitat von Victor Duchovni <Victor.Duchovni@...>:

        > On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 04:12:05PM +0100, lst_hoe02@... wrote:
        >
        >>> There is no "wrong" To-Header. File a bug-report with Mozilla.
        >>
        >> That's what i tried to find out: Who is at fault and what is the
        >> root-case...
        >> If the bug is still present in TB3 i will bother to file a bug.
        >
        > I failed to reproduce this (as described so far) with Thunderbird 3.0
        > on MacOSX.

        Yup, seems to be fixed in Thunderbird 3, no problem with 3.0.1 on
        Windows either...
        So for the archives case closed for Thunderbird later than 3 and
        Outlook since at least 2003-SP3.

        Many Thanks for clarification

        Andreas