internal_mail_filter_classes

  • milen trifonov
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 2, 2007
      what are the possible values for internal_mail_filter_classes
      I tried internal_mail_filter_classes = bounce and it works,
      but is there other classes.
      are the classes same as in notify_classes?

      regards,
      Milen.
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 2, 2007

        http://www.postfix.org/postconf.5.html#internal_mail_filter_classes

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 2, 2007
          Victor Duchovni:
          > On Thu, Aug 02, 2007 at 07:19:08PM +0300, milen trifonov wrote:
          >
          > > what are the possible values for internal_mail_filter_classes
          > > I tried internal_mail_filter_classes = bounce and it works,
          > > but is there other classes.
          > > are the classes same as in notify_classes?
          >
          > http://www.postfix.org/postconf.5.html#internal_mail_filter_classes

          Changing this is a bad idea.

          Wietse
        • milen trifonov
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 3, 2007
            On Thu, 2007-08-02 at 14:01 -0400, Wietse Venema wrote:
            > Victor Duchovni:
            > > On Thu, Aug 02, 2007 at 07:19:08PM +0300, milen trifonov wrote:
            > >
            > > > what are the possible values for internal_mail_filter_classes
            > > > I tried internal_mail_filter_classes = bounce and it works,
            > > > but is there other classes.
            > > > are the classes same as in notify_classes?
            > >
            > > http://www.postfix.org/postconf.5.html#internal_mail_filter_classes
            > >

            > Changing this is a bad idea.
            >
            > Wietse
            Yes, I agree, but I see no other way to control information send with
            bounce messages. Specifically when some of addresses in an alias is
            mistyped bounce messages contains :
            ---

            <6@...> (expanded from <testv@...>): host
            pmx.milen.com[/var/lib/imap/socket/lmtp] said: 550-Mailbox unknown.
            Either
            there is no mailbox associated with this 550-name or you do not have
            authorization to see it. 550 5.1.1 User unknown (in reply to RCPT TO
            command)
            ---

            I look for a way this kind of messages to be send only to postmaster,
            because there are result of misconfiguration and concerning only the
            administrator.

            Can I setup different set of header_checks and body_checks for
            Postfix-generated mail and for mail coming from outside?

            Milen.