concurrency "per-recipient"

  • John Seil
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 3, 2007
      Anyone have any idea on the meaning of "per-recipient" as it relates
      to concurrency and/or how to change it? The quoted text below
      explains the problem in detail.

      Thanks,

      -js

      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 5, 2007
        On Tue, Jul 03, 2007 at 10:14:01AM -0400, John Seil wrote:

        > Anyone have any idea on the meaning of "per-recipient" as it relates
        > to concurrency and/or how to change it? The quoted text below
        > explains the problem in detail.

        The meaning of per-recipient is, a separate queue for each pair of:
        (nexthop, recipient localpart less optional extension)

        The nexthop for most deliveries is the domain part of the recipient
        address, but the transport(5) table and the per address-class transport
        settings may provide an explicit nexthop that is independent of the
        recipient domain.