Re: postfix parameters given to maildrop

  • mess-mate
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 29, 2007
      mouss <mlist.only@...> wrote:
      | mess-mate wrote:
      ....snip...

      | If this is exactly what is in master.cf, then it is bogus.
      |
      | continuation lines must start with space.
      |
      | maildrop unix - n n - - pipe
      | flags=Ru user=vmail:vmail argv=/usr/bin/maildrop -w 90 -d ${user}
      | ${extension} ${recipient} ${user} ${nexthop}
      |

      | with at least one space before ${extension}.

      No there is a space, a copy/paste to my mutt :)

      But it's solved :)))

      I had to remove the '-d' option and added the maildroprc-path.
      flags=DRhu user=vmail argv=/usr/bin/maildrop /home/vmail/maildroprc
      ${user}@${nexthop} ${extension} ${recipient} ${user} ${nexthop}

      and here is a log sample:
      Date: Fri Jun 29 16:58:29 2007
      From: patrick <gibblertron@...>
      Subj: Automatically ban a server after too many 550 Recipient
      address rejected
      File: /home/vmail/laplaceverte.fr/m-m/.Postfix/ (5139)

      Hope it continu that way after a reboot.
      Have to refine now..

      Thanks for your time and patience mouss
      mess-mate