Re: Problems with SPAM

  • Alexandre Balistrieri
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 29, 2007
      On Friday 29 June 2007, Stefano Mason wrote:
      > Daniel Ruiz Molina wrote:
      > > Hi all!!
      > >
      > > I have a question for you... From a few days ago, my mail server is
      > > receiving a lot of mails from a spammer sender address. As a solution, I
      > > configured main.cf with these options:
      >
      > Please spend 1 minute to read for example:
      >
      > http://www.akadia.com/services/postfix_uce.html
      Sorry,
      "All of the anti-UCE checks are under smtpd_recipient_restrictions, instead of
      having a separate smtpd_client_restrictions. This is because, unless you have
      set smtpd_delay_reject = no (default is "yes"), no rejecting takes place
      until after RCPT TO anyway. It's easier, cleaner and more predictable when
      all of the anti-UCE stuff is under recipient restrictions."

      --
      []s
      Alexandre Balistrieri