Procmail in master.cf

  • Tolga
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2007
      Hi,

      Googline for procmail in master.cf, I found the following lines. However
      I didn't get the user part. Is it talking about imap client? If so, I
      understand that I should put user=dovecot there. Am I correct?

      Regards,

      Code: procmail unix - n n - - pipe flags=R user=cyrus argv=/usr/bin/procmail -p -t -m /etc/procmailrc $sender $recipient
      --
      "Io sono un appassionato subacqueo, ma non sono un professionista, eh,
      sono solo un sub...normale!"