Re: Maildir Permissions

  • Brad C
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2007
      Hi Tony,

      Id check permissions on /var/spool/mail/

      Brad

      On 6/1/07, Tony Davis <toneeedavis@... > wrote:
      Hi all,

      I was wonderinf if anyone could help me please?

      I have setup postfix and have got it working, but i want to use the maildir format, so I have set it in the

      mail_spool_directory = /var/spool/mail/

      now if i send an email to root, it created the dir's, bu if i send it to another user on the system it does not create the dir's and the mails fail.

      Can anyone help with this please?

      Thankyou in advance for any replies.

      Kind Regards

      Tony