RE: Can't Send to Sprint Messaging Users..

  • LB
    Message 1 of 10 , May 31, 2007
      Just to put closure to this all .. I have completed my setup as follows..

      Configured my exchange server to send to "complaining" domains using my isp
      mail gateway

      Configured Postfix to do the same. So any domain that I send to that doesn't
      match anything in the transport maps will send using my ISP's mail server
      also.

      This was suggested by John and thank you! Thank you to everyone

      LB