Virtual domains

  • Matteo Niccoli
    Message 1 of 18 , May 8, 2007
      Hi,

      If I would that email coming for recipient like this:

      pippo@...

      are writed on disk, using Maildir, in directory like this:

      /p/i/p/p/o/pippo.domains/Maildir

      How can I configure postfix , or what page of manual can I read to
      accomplish this?

      First 5 letter of username has been used for directories, than the
      $username.$domain is
      the next directory.

      Thanks to all.
    • Ralf Hildebrandt
      Message 2 of 18 , May 8, 2007
        * Matteo Niccoli <matteo.niccoli@...>:
        > Hi,
        >
        > If I would that email coming for recipient like this:
        >
        > pippo@...
        >
        > are writed on disk, using Maildir, in directory like this:
        >
        > /p/i/p/p/o/pippo.domains/Maildir
        >
        > How can I configure postfix , or what page of manual can I read to
        > accomplish this?

        man procmail
        man maildrop

        --
        Ralf Hildebrandt (Ralf.Hildebrandt@...) plonk@...
        http://www.arschkrebs.de
        Message 3 of 18 , May 8, 2007
          Matteo Niccoli wrote:
          > Hi,
          >
          > If I would that email coming for recipient like this:
          >
          > pippo@...
          >
          > are writed on disk, using Maildir, in directory like this:
          >
          > /p/i/p/p/o/pippo.domains/Maildir
          >
          > How can I configure postfix , or what page of manual can I read to
          > accomplish this?
          >
          > First 5 letter of username has been used for directories, than the
          > $username.$domain is
          > the next directory.

          as Ralf said, maildrop (and procmail if you can configure it for your
          virtual setup) will do what you want, and probably more (putting mail in
          folders depending on checks).

          now, given that you don't add recipients on the fly, why not have a
          script to generate virtual_mailbox_maps as you need. Note that maildir
          requires a trailing slash. otherwise you'll get an mbox (this is true
          for maildrop as well).

          if this postfix doesn't need to validate recipients (because they are
          validated by a previous postfix), then you can do that with pcre.

          also, why would "pippo.domains" be better than "pipo@..." or
          "domains.com/pippo"? a schema like:
          $BASE/domains.com/p/pi/pip/pipp/pippo/
          may be a better choice.
        • Matteo Niccoli
          Message 4 of 18 , May 8, 2007
            mouss ha scritto:

            > now, given that you don't add recipients on the fly,

            Sorry, I don't understand what you mean.

            > why not have a script to generate virtual_mailbox_maps as you need.
            Note that maildir requires a trailing slash.
            > otherwise you'll get an mbox (this is true for maildrop as well).

            I have a policy daemon written in perl that from recipient like this
            pippo@... check on
            the filesystem if the mailbox is present. I have a sub, in this script,
            that obtain the path on filesystem
            from the recipient address.

            Do you mean that I can adapt the sub of this perl script to generate
            path for maildir user on the fly?
            It would be fantastic :)
            Message 5 of 18 , May 8, 2007
              Matteo Niccoli wrote:
              > mouss ha scritto:
              >>
              > > now, given that you don't add recipients on the fly,
              >
              > Sorry, I don't understand what you mean.

              I mean that the list of valid recipients rarely changes. so use a script
              to generate the mailbox map.

              > > why not have a script to generate virtual_mailbox_maps as you need.
              > Note that maildir requires a trailing slash.
              > > otherwise you'll get an mbox (this is true for maildrop as well).
              >
              > I have a policy daemon written in perl that from recipient like this
              > pippo@... check on
              > the filesystem if the mailbox is present. I have a sub, in this
              > script, that obtain the path on filesystem
              > from the recipient address.
              >
              > Do you mean that I can adapt the sub of this perl script to generate
              > path for maildir user on the fly?
              > It would be fantastic :)

              if your policy daemon implements recipient validation (and rejects mail
              to invalid recipients) then you can use a pcre virtual_mailbox_maps,
              provided that the "depth" of the directory is fixed. for instance

              /^((.)(.)(.)(.).*)@example\.com$/
              /some/where/$2/$3/$4/$5/$1.example.com/Maildir/

              looks funny...

              The above will not work if the localpart has less than 4 characters (you
              could fix that, but do you want arbitrary directory depth?).

              again, this breaks recipient validation, so only do this if you
              implement recipient validation otherwise (such as in a policy daemon or
              in check_recipient_access) or elsewhere (another postfix instance or
              another server/gateway).
            • Matteo Niccoli
              Message 6 of 18 , May 8, 2007
                mouss ha scritto:

                > I mean that the list of valid recipients rarely changes. so use a
                script to generate the mailbox map.

                Is not possible. List of valid recipients changes very quickly.

                >if your policy daemon implements recipient validation (and rejects
                mail to invalid recipients)
                > then you can use a pcre virtual_mailbox_maps, provided that the
                "depth" of the directory is fixed.
                > for instance
                >/^((.)(.)(.)(.).*)@example\.com$/
                /some/where/$2/$3/$4/$5/$1.example.com/Maildir/
                >looks funny...

                Oh yes, thanks so much. I'll make some try in this days. thanks again,
              • Magnus Bäck
                Message 7 of 18 , May 8, 2007
                  On Tuesday, May 08, 2007 at 20:49 CEST,
                  mouss <mlist.only@...> wrote:

                  [...]

                  > if your policy daemon implements recipient validation (and rejects mail
                  > to invalid recipients) then you can use a pcre virtual_mailbox_maps,
                  > provided that the "depth" of the directory is fixed. for instance
                  >
                  > /^((.)(.)(.)(.).*)@example\.com$/
                  > /some/where/$2/$3/$4/$5/$1.example.com/Maildir/

                  $n substitution is not allowed in virtual_mailbox_maps. See virtual(8),
                  SECURITY section.

                  [...]

                  --
                  Magnus Bäck
                  magnus@...
                  Message 8 of 18 , May 8, 2007
                    Magnus Bäck wrote:
                    > On Tuesday, May 08, 2007 at 20:49 CEST,
                    > mouss <mlist.only@...> wrote:
                    >
                    > [...]
                    >

                    >> if your policy daemon implements recipient validation (and rejects mail
                    >> to invalid recipients) then you can use a pcre virtual_mailbox_maps,
                    >> provided that the "depth" of the directory is fixed. for instance
                    >>
                    >> /^((.)(.)(.)(.).*)@example\.com$/
                    >> /some/where/$2/$3/$4/$5/$1.example.com/Maildir/
                    >>

                    > $n substitution is not allowed in virtual_mailbox_maps. See virtual(8),
                    > SECURITY section.
                    >
                    > [...]

                    oops. Thanks for the reminder!
                  • curtis@maurand.com
                    Message 9 of 18 , Jun 1, 2010
                      The virtual domain hosting stuff in the documentation is pretty confusing.
                      I haven't yet seen an example of what it is that I'm trying to
                      accomplish.

                      I have several domains that I have non-unix mailboxes (they are stored by
                      sql using an alternative lmtp daemon after running them through
                      amavisd-new. This works under the current configuration, but I'm not
                      bouncing anything until after it goes through amavisd-new and I'd like to
                      reject incoming mail for unknown recipients before being sent to
                      amavisd-new. amavisd-new is a massive resource hog and the less that I
                      have to send to it for processing, the better.

                      I have a couple of domains that I need to forward all mail since they are
                      sent to an exchange server. There's a proxy thing that I can do to check
                      those, but that's another topic. For now suffice it to say that for these
                      few domains, I need to filter and forward all mail destined for them.

                      I've been using the transport maps to accomplish the handoff to the lmtp
                      server. I was using the local_recipient_maps for the mailbox checking,
                      but the system is not recognizing those users as local.

                      At Victor's urging, this afternoon, I enabled the relay_recipient_maps and
                      that solved the rejecting unknown before the handoff to the amavisd-new,
                      but broke the domains that I need to forward all mail for.

                      From all the reading that I've done, it looks to me like I need some sort
                      of hybrid system.

                      The virtual How-To is confusing and I don't see any clear examples of what
                      I'm looking to do.

                      It looks like I need to do the relay_domains and the transports thing for
                      the domains that need to be forwarded.

                      It also looks like I need to use the virtual_mailbox_domains,
                      virtual_mailbox_maps, but I don't see how to get from there, to the
                      alternat lmtp. Everything I've read says that it all goes to local unix
                      accounts and that's not what I need.

                      Can anyone point me in the right direction in the docs that explain how to
                      do this or a couple of examples?

                      Thanks in advance,
                      Curtis Maurand
                    • Sahil Tandon
                      Message 10 of 18 , Jun 1, 2010
                        On Tue, 01 Jun 2010, curtis@... wrote:

                        [ .. ]

                        > At Victor's urging, this afternoon, I enabled the relay_recipient_maps and
                        > that solved the rejecting unknown before the handoff to the amavisd-new,
                        > but broke the domains that I need to forward all mail for.

                        Explain what you mean by 'broke', and make sure to include related log
                        excerpts. Please also include the output of 'postconf -n' in your next
                        response.

                        --
                        Sahil Tandon <sahil@...>
                      • curtis@maurand.com
                        Message 11 of 18 , Jun 1, 2010
                          > On Tue, 01 Jun 2010, curtis@... wrote:
                          >
                          > [ .. ]
                          >
                          >> At Victor's urging, this afternoon, I enabled the relay_recipient_maps
                          >> and
                          >> that solved the rejecting unknown before the handoff to the amavisd-new,
                          >> but broke the domains that I need to forward all mail for.
                          >
                          > Explain what you mean by 'broke', and make sure to include related log
                          > excerpts. Please also include the output of 'postconf -n' in your next
                          > response.

                          What I meant was that the system started rejecting unknown recipients
                          (that's good.) however all mail that all I do is filter and relay started
                          getting rejected as unknown recipients (that's bad.)

                          I'm thinking that I need to do

                          for hosted domains:
                          virtual_mailbox_domains
                          virtual_mailbox_maps
                          virtual_transport

                          and for relayed domains:
                          relay_domains
                          relay_transport

                          postconf -n follows.

                          Thanks,
                          Curtis

                          acolyte postfix # postconf -n
                          access_map_reject_code = 554
                          alias_database = hash:/etc/mail/aliases
                          alias_maps = hash:/etc/mail/aliases
                          anvil_rate_time_unit = 30s
                          biff = no
                          bounce_queue_lifetime = 0
                          broken_sasl_auth_clients = yes
                          command_directory = /usr/sbin
                          config_directory = /etc/postfix
                          daemon_directory = //usr/lib/postfix
                          data_directory = /var/lib/postfix
                          debug_peer_level = 2
                          default_rbl_reply = $rbl_code Service unavailable; $rbl_class [$rbl_what]
                          blocked using $rbl_domain${rbl_reason?; $rbl_reason}
                          defer_code = 550
                          empty_address_recipient = MAILER-DAEMON
                          home_mailbox = .maildir/
                          html_directory = /usr/share/doc/postfix-2.5.5/html
                          invalid_hostname_reject_code = 501
                          local_destination_concurrency_limit = 5
                          local_recipient_maps = mysql:/etc/postfix/sql-recipients.cf
                          local_transport = no local mail delivery
                          mail_owner = postfix
                          mailq_path = /usr/bin/mailq
                          manpage_directory = /usr/share/man
                          maps_rbl_reject_code = 554
                          message_size_limit = 20000000
                          multi_recipient_bounce_reject_code = 550
                          mydomain = xyonet.com
                          myhostname = acolyte.xyonet.com
                          mynetworks = 127.0.0.0/8, 10.0.1.0/24, 67.223.234.74, 67.223.234.75,
                          67.223.234.76, 67.223.225.92, 64.79.219.74, ,173.9.120.161, 24.39.42.58,
                          mysql:/etc/postfix/my_net.cf
                          mynetworks_style = subnet
                          newaliases_path = /usr/bin/newaliases
                          non_fqdn_reject_code = 504
                          queue_directory = /var/spool/postfix
                          readme_directory = /usr/share/doc/postfix-2.5.5/readme
                          reject_code = 554
                          relay_domains = carrigg.com, carriggbuilders.comn
                          mysql:/etc/postfix/transport.cf
                          relay_domains_reject_code = 554
                          relay_recipient_maps =
                          sample_directory = /etc/postfix
                          sendmail_path = /usr/sbin/sendmail
                          setgid_group = postdrop
                          smtp_tls_security_level = none
                          smtpd_banner = acolyte.xyonet.com
                          smtpd_client_connection_count_limit = 50
                          smtpd_client_connection_rate_limit = 5
                          smtpd_client_restrictions = permit_mynetworks, reject_rbl_client
                          zen.spamhaus.org, reject_rbl_client bl.spamcop.net, reject_rbl_client
                          ix.dnsbl.manitu.net, permit
                          smtpd_helo_restrictions = permit_mynetworks, reject_invalid_hostname
                          permit_sasl_authenticated, reject_unauth_destination,
                          reject_unlisted_recipient
                          smtpd_sasl_auth_enable = yes
                          smtpd_sasl_local_domain =
                          smtpd_sasl_path = smtpd
                          smtpd_sender_restrictions = reject_unknown_sender_domain
                          smtpd_tls_CAfile = /etc/postfix/cacert.pem
                          smtpd_tls_cert_file = /etc/postfix/newcert.pem
                          smtpd_tls_key_file = /etc/postfix/newkey.pem
                          smtpd_tls_loglevel = 3
                          smtpd_tls_received_header = yes
                          smtpd_tls_session_cache_timeout = 3600s
                          smtpd_use_tls = yes
                          tls_random_source = dev:/dev/urandom
                          transport_maps = mysql:/etc/postfix/transport.cf
                          unknown_address_reject_code = 553
                          unknown_client_reject_code = 554
                          unknown_hostname_reject_code = 554
                          unknown_local_recipient_reject_code = 550
                          unknown_relay_recipient_reject_code = 550
                          unknown_virtual_alias_reject_code = 550
                          unknown_virtual_mailbox_reject_code = 550
                          unverified_recipient_reject_code = 550
                          unverified_sender_reject_code = 550
                        • Sahil Tandon
                          Message 12 of 18 , Jun 1, 2010
                            On Tue, 01 Jun 2010, curtis@... wrote:

                            > > On Tue, 01 Jun 2010, curtis@... wrote:
                            > >
                            > > [ .. ]
                            > >
                            > >> At Victor's urging, this afternoon, I enabled the
                            > >> relay_recipient_maps and that solved the rejecting unknown before
                            > >> the handoff to the amavisd-new, but broke the domains that I need
                            > >> to forward all mail for.
                            > >
                            > > Explain what you mean by 'broke', and make sure to include related log
                            > > excerpts. Please also include the output of 'postconf -n' in your next
                            > > response.
                            > >
                            > What I meant was that the system started rejecting unknown recipients
                            > (that's good.) however all mail that all I do is filter and relay started
                            > getting rejected as unknown recipients (that's bad.)
                            >
                            > postconf -n follows.

                            At first glance, I notice you redefine several parameters to their
                            default value. Why? I'll point out just a few of them below.

                            > access_map_reject_code = 554

                            This is default.

                            > bounce_queue_lifetime = 0

                            Are you sure about this?

                            > defer_code = 550

                            Why?

                            > local_recipient_maps = mysql:/etc/postfix/sql-recipients.cf
                            > local_transport = no local mail delivery

                            Hm?

                            > mail_owner = postfix

                            Again, default.

                            > relay_recipient_maps =

                            Why is this empty? As per ADDRESS_CLASS_README: "If this parameter
                            value is empty, the Postfix SMTP server accepts all recipients for
                            domains listed with the relay_domains parameter."

                            --
                            Sahil Tandon <sahil@...>
                          • curtis@maurand.com
                            Message 13 of 18 , Jun 2, 2010
                              > On Tue, 01 Jun 2010, curtis@... wrote:
                              >

                              >> postconf -n follows.
                              >
                              > At first glance, I notice you redefine several parameters to their
                              > default value. Why? I'll point out just a few of them below.
                              >
                              >> access_map_reject_code = 554
                              >
                              > This is default.
                              >
                              >> bounce_queue_lifetime = 0
                              >
                              > Are you sure about this?

                              Probably not a good idea, but I was stabbing at things without really
                              understanding them. I was working from readme's and examples. the postfix
                              book that I have is good, but incomplete when it comes to virtual domains
                              and wasn't any help in what I wanted to do. I'll look at the
                              bounce_queue_lifetime and set it to something appropriate.

                              >> defer_code = 550
                              >
                              > Why?
                              Why not? I'll look more at the docs.

                              >> local_recipient_maps = mysql:/etc/postfix/sql-recipients.cf
                              >> local_transport = no local mail delivery
                              >
                              > Hm?
                              >
                              >> mail_owner = postfix

                              Again, I was stabbing at things, here trying to get the system to reject
                              where it wasn't rejecting. The fact is there is no local transport.
                              There are no local accounts. Everything is handled by dbmail. I will set
                              that up, its simple enough. Thanks for pointing that out.

                              > Again, default.
                              >
                              >> relay_recipient_maps =
                              >
                              > Why is this empty? As per ADDRESS_CLASS_README: "If this parameter
                              > value is empty, the Postfix SMTP server accepts all recipients for
                              > domains listed with the relay_domains parameter."

                              Well, when I filled this in, that's when it broke things the mail relay.

                              > --
                              > Sahil Tandon <sahil@...>

                              Sahil, thank you for your help. As near as I can tell, what I need to do
                              is set up two areas.

                              for hosted domains:
                              virtual_mailbox_domains
                              virtual_mailbox_maps
                              virtual_transport

                              for relay domains:
                              relay_domains
                              relay_transport
                              relay_recipient_maps

                              correct?
                            • Charles Marcus
                              Message 14 of 18 , Jun 2, 2010
                                On 2010-06-02 8:21 AM, curtis@... wrote:
                                > Probably not a good idea, but I was stabbing at things without
                                > really understanding them. I was working from readme's and examples.
                                > the postfix book that I have is good, but incomplete when it comes to
                                > virtual domains and wasn't any help in what I wanted to do. I'll
                                > look at the bounce_queue_lifetime and set it to something
                                > appropriate.

                                The general rule is, use the default setting unless you fully understand
                                what it does and why you need to change it.

                                In other words, only change the bare minimum to get your install working
                                properly, then as you understand different aspects (especially for UCE
                                control), slowly start introducing changes, but again, only when you
                                understand what it is you are changing and why.

                                --

                                Best regards,

                                Charles
                              • /dev/rob0
                                Message 15 of 18 , Jun 2, 2010
                                  On Tue, Jun 01, 2010 at 08:48:27PM -0400, curtis@... wrote:
                                  > I have several domains that I have non-unix mailboxes (they are
                                  > stored by sql using an alternative lmtp daemon after running them
                                  > through amavisd-new. This works under the current configuration,
                                  > but I'm not bouncing anything until after it goes through
                                  > amavisd-new and I'd like to reject incoming mail for unknown
                                  > recipients before being sent to amavisd-new. amavisd-new is a
                                  > massive resource hog and the less that I have to send to it for
                                  > processing, the better.
                                  >
                                  > I have a couple of domains that I need to forward all mail since
                                  > they are sent to an exchange server.

                                  No, don't do that. This will cause you to be a backscatter spammer.
                                  There's no valid business model for that. They're surely not paying
                                  you enough to cover the costs of being treated like a spammer!

                                  > There's a proxy thing that I
                                  > can do to check those, but that's another topic.

                                  It's trivial[1], and it's a FAQ on this list. The answer is to use
                                  reject_unverified_recipient for those domains.

                                  > For now suffice it to say that for these few domains, I need to
                                  > filter and forward all mail destined for them.

                                  Spam is wrong, however valid you might think your reasons are.

                                  > I've been using the transport maps to accomplish the handoff to the
                                  > lmtp server. I was using the local_recipient_maps for the mailbox
                                  > checking, but the system is not recognizing those users as local.
                                  >
                                  > At Victor's urging, this afternoon, I enabled the
                                  > relay_recipient_maps and that solved the rejecting unknown before
                                  > the handoff to the amavisd-new, but broke the domains that I need
                                  > to forward all mail for.

                                  You'll want a wildcard, catchall entry for those domains. You will
                                  find an example of this at postconf.5.html#relay_recipient_maps .

                                  > From all the reading that I've done, it looks to me like I need
                                  > some sort of hybrid system.
                                  >
                                  > The virtual How-To is confusing and I don't see any clear examples
                                  > of what I'm looking to do.

                                  Perhaps because what you're wanting is partly beyond the scope of
                                  VIRTUAL_README.

                                  > It looks like I need to do the relay_domains and the transports
                                  > thing for the domains that need to be forwarded.

                                  Right, typically transport_maps are needed for relay_domains. See
                                  http://www.postfix.org/ADDRESS_CLASS_README.html#relay_domain_class
                                  for the explanation. You do NOT need to tinker with the default
                                  relay_transport, but you probably DO need to use transport_maps to
                                  override the nexthop that DNS would tell you[2].

                                  > It also looks like I need to use the virtual_mailbox_domains,
                                  > virtual_mailbox_maps, but I don't see how to get from there, to the
                                  > alternat lmtp. Everything I've read says that it all goes to local
                                  > unix accounts and that's not what I need.

                                  Typically dbmail-served domains should be in virtual_mailbox_domains
                                  and the user query in virtual_mailbox_maps, yes. You can mangle the
                                  local address class to do this, just as you can force a square peg
                                  into a round hole. It won't fit quite right. I don't know what dbmail
                                  documentation shows, but you're better off doing it the right way for
                                  Postfix.

                                  > Can anyone point me in the right direction in the docs that explain
                                  > how to do this or a couple of examples?

                                  Read over the aforementioned ADDRESS_CLASS_README.

                                  [1] I hate to use the word, "trivial," because nothing in email
                                  administration is ever trivial. Misunderstandings of how mail
                                  works lead to bad management decisions, too. Suffice to say
                                  that if the basic understanding of Postfix and email is good,
                                  this solution is pretty easy.
                                  [2] Another option, besides transport_maps, would be a special DNS
                                  view with a different MX value for the domain in question. If
                                  this does not make sense to you, disregard it for now, but it
                                  might make sense later.
                                  Message 16 of 18 , Jun 2, 2010
                                    On Wed, Jun 02, 2010 at 08:21:03AM -0400, curtis@... wrote:

                                    > >> defer_code = 550
                                    > >
                                    > > Why?
                                    >
                                    > Why not? I'll look more at the docs.

                                    Because it is an incredibly bad idea. Transient errors need to
                                    generate *transient* (4XX) error response codes. Setting the
                                    defer_code to 5XX is about as misguided as it gets.

                                  • Curtis Maurand
                                    Message 17 of 18 , Jun 2, 2010
                                      On 6/2/2010 1:20 PM, Victor Duchovni wrote:
                                      On Wed, Jun 02, 2010 at 08:21:03AM -0400, curtis@... wrote:

                                      defer_code = 550

                                      Why?

                                      Why not?  I'll look more at the docs.

                                      Because it is an incredibly bad idea. Transient errors need to
                                      generate *transient* (4XX) error response codes. Setting the
                                      defer_code to 5XX is about as misguided as it gets.

                                      Point taken and its fixed.

                                      I have things working the way they should be now.  amavisd-new is not working hard, but spamhaus is.  I have to look at harvesting addresses and setting up my own rbl, but thats a discussion for the pdns list.  :-)

                                      relay_domains = cdb:/etc/postfix/transport
                                      relay_domains_reject_code = 554
                                      relay_recipient_maps =
                                      smtpd_client_restrictions = permit_mynetworks, reject_rbl_client zen.spamhaus.org, reject_rbl_client bl.spamcop.net, reject_rbl_client \ ix.dnsbl.manitu.net, permit
                                      smtpd_recipient_restrictions = reject_unauth_destination, reject_unlisted_recipient
                                      smtpd_sasl_auth_enable = yes
                                      transport_maps = cdb:/etc/postfix/transport, mysql:/etc/postfix/transport.cf
                                      unknown_local_recipient_reject_code = 550
                                      unverified_recipient_reject_code = 550
                                      unverified_sender_reject_code = 550
                                      virtual_mailbox_domains = mysql:/etc/postfix/virtual.cf
                                      virtual_mailbox_maps = mysql:/etc/postfix/sql-recipients.cf
                                      virtual_transport = mysql:/etc/postfix/transport.cf

                                      as of this minute

                                      42930 messages blocked by rbl zen.spamhaus.org

                                      416 messages quarantined by amavis

                                      666 messages blocked by amavis

                                      Thanks for all of your help,
                                      Curtis

                                    • Charles Marcus
                                      Message 18 of 18 , Jun 2, 2010
                                        On 2010-06-02 4:15 PM, Curtis Maurand wrote:
                                        > 666 messages blocked by amavis

                                        Hopefully you aren't BOUNCING these ('rejecting' *after* you've accepted
                                        them, which, once they get to amavisd-new, you've accepted them unless
                                        you're using it in a pre-queue filter, which is resource intensive and
                                        only practical on a low volume server)).

                                        --

                                        Best regards,

                                        Charles