Re: specifying relay_domains

  • Magnus Bäck
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 29 10:17 PM
      On Monday, April 30, 2007 at 02:43 CEST,
      Dave <dmehler26@...> wrote:

      > I've got a postfix mail server and am wondering the best way of
      > specifying domains to relay for? My current config is:
      >
      > mydestination = $myhostname, localhost.$mydomain, localhost, $mydomain
      > relay_domains = $mydestination

      Remove $mydestination from relay_domains. It serves no purpose other
      than being as a legacy default value.

      > i'm wondering if i should split relay_domains in to a hash file?
      > Currently there is just one domain, but with the possibility of
      > adding two more in the future. Or should i keep it as is?

      If it's just a handful of domains it's probably easier to have it in
      main.cf, but with more domains it may be more convenient to have them
      in a separate file. That's up to you.

      --
      Magnus Bäck
      magnus@...