Re: Two local agents - is it possible?

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 28, 2007
      Dima Veselov wrote:
      > On Sun, Apr 22, 2007 at 08:42:45PM +0200, Patrick Ben Koetter wrote:
      >
      > Thanks for that glance solution, but my problem is about organizations I don't know. I mean we have two boxes for each user and we purge one's spam-box often, but if needed he can check it. Maybe postfix can forward all junk mail to some other postfix instance?

      yes. but it depends on how it can detect spam. if spam has a header
      (added by a filter), then you can use FILTER in check_headers to forward
      this mail to a specific instance.

      note that you can't quarantine mail rejected by RBLs and other
      reject_mumble checks. for that, you'll need a policy service (such as
      policyd-weight).

      but as I said in a previous post, if you use amavisd_new, you can
      configure it to modify the recipient address by adding a "+spam" (or
      whatever you prefer). with this, you don't need an additional postfix
      instance.