Re: Discard instead of logging

  • Oliver Kohll
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 27, 2007
      OK, pity postfix can't drop them. FYI the command that worked for me was

      iptables -I INPUT 1 -p tcp -m tcp --dport 25 -s 70.90.182.21/32 -j DROP

      Oliver

      On 27 Apr 2007, at 12:05, Adam Jacob Muller wrote:

      postfix won't do this
      linux:
      iptables -I INPUT 0 -p tcp -m tcp --dport 25 -s 70.90.182.21/32 -j drop

      BSD/ipfw:
      ipfw add 0 drop ip from 70.90.182.21 to me 25 in

      I don't know pf, sorry.

      -Adam

      oliver@... / 0845 456 1810 / 07814 828608
      The Old Bank, 4 Ravenhill Rd, Swansea SA5 5AW, UK

      NOTE
      No contracts may be concluded on behalf of GT webMarque by means of e-mail
      communications. The contents of this e-mail are confidential to the
      intended recipient at the e-mail address to which it has been addressed;
      it may not be disclosed to or used by anyone other than this addressee,
      nor may it be copied in any way. If received in error please return to
      sender via e-mail.

      DISCLAIMER
      Please note that neither GT webMarque Ltd nor the sender accept any
      responsibility for viruses transmitted via e-mail. It is your
      responsibility to scan attachments (if any).