Re: Placement of reject_unverified_recipient in main.cf

    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 27 10:20 AM
      Robert Fitzpatrick wrote:
      > On Fri, 2007-04-27 at 15:12 +0200, mouss wrote:
      >
      >> also, if you can put constraints on authorized sender domains for each
      >> (or some) customers, it will help eliminate part of the spam (viruses
      >> using random sender addresses.... etc).
      >>

      > Thanks again, we are currently trying to setup LDAP to handle this as it
      > already does have the domains we handle for transports. I would also
      > need all the user info in LDAP as well I'm assuming to verify senders?

      that would be good. but you can do the verification with
      reject_unverified_sender, but again, do this only for the domains you
      relay for (let a check_sender_access return a reject_unverified_sender
      if the sender is in one of these domains). It is however better to have
      the list locally, but that may or may not be pratical.