search in verify.db

  • Stefan Jakobs
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 27, 2007
      Hello list,

      is there a tool that allows me to search in the verify.db? The reason is that
      I reject unverified recipients and I want to know which recipient will
      currently receive mail and which one won't.

      Greetings Stefan
    • Ralf Hildebrandt
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 27, 2007
        * Stefan Jakobs <stefan.jakobs@...-stuttgart.de>:
        > Hello list,
        >
        > is there a tool that allows me to search in the verify.db? The reason is that
        > I reject unverified recipients and I want to know which recipient will
        > currently receive mail and which one won't.

        postmap -s

        --
        Ralf Hildebrandt (Ralf.Hildebrandt@...) plonk@...
        http://www.arschkrebs.de