Re: Transcript of session

  • Miguel Angel Tormo
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 2, 2007
      El Lunes 02 Abril 2007 11:42, Ralf Hildebrandt escribió:
      > * Черкендов Александр Армаисович <ch@...-8.ru>:
      > > so how i can get in log something like this?
      > > out>postfix lalala esmtp
      > > ehlo me
      > > 250 lala
      > > 250 lalala
      > > mail from:me@...
      > > rcpt to:u@u.u
      >
      > debug_peer_list=mail.charite.de,other.mail.server
      >
      > in that case you get the logs in that form for
      > mail.charite.de and other.mail.server
      >
      > If all else fail, make the log verbose globally and then use something
      > like syslog-ng to remove the unneeded info.

      I have this filtering configured in syslog-ng for getting only the sessions:

      filter conex_detect {match(" > ") or match(" < ");};
      filter conexiones { program("postfix.*") and filter(conex_detect); };
      log { source(src); filter(conexiones); destination(conexiones); };

      It is not perfect, but works for me.