Re: Postifx mail statistics [signed]

  • Matthias Schmidt [c]
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2007
      Am/On Mon, 2 Apr 2007 05:43:06 +0200 schrieb/wrote mailings@...:

      >What suprised me was that i couldn't find anything which was easy to setup,
      >supports multiple domains, supports webhosting which graphs.
      >The closests thing was AWstats, but i that's more webserver statistics
      >software then mail statistics software.
      >
      >Did i overlooked some good software?
      >I'd liked to hear from you.

      did you look into pflogsumm at:
      <http://jimsun.linxnet.com/postfix_contrib.html>
      and mailgraph at:
      <http://mailgraph.schweikert.ch/>
      all the best

      Matthias

      --
      To: mailings@..., postfix-users@....
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 4, 2007
        i recommend looking into Lire for daily report generation ( http://
        logreport.org/lire/ ). it produces an extremely comprehensive and
        granular statistical overview of incoming and outgoing traffic and
        will satisfy your multiple domain and graphing requirements as well.

        you may find a combination of real-time monitoring using mailgraph
        and queuegraph and Lire for historical reporting is the perfect setup.

        -brandon