Re: Postifx mail statistics

  • LuKreme
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2007
      On 1-Apr-2007, at 21:43, mailings@... wrote:
      > The closests thing was AWstats, but i that's more webserver statistics
      > software then mail statistics software.

      AWStats has a maillog mode that is quite good.

      That said, there have been numerous exploits in AWStats in the past,
      enough so that I finally gave up on running it myself.

      --
      And, while it was regarded as pretty good evidence of criminality to
      be living in a slum, for some reason owning a whole street of them
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1, 2007
        Am/On Mon, 2 Apr 2007 05:43:06 +0200 schrieb/wrote mailings@...:

        >What suprised me was that i couldn't find anything which was easy to setup,
        >supports multiple domains, supports webhosting which graphs.
        >The closests thing was AWstats, but i that's more webserver statistics
        >software then mail statistics software.
        >
        >Did i overlooked some good software?
        >I'd liked to hear from you.

        did you look into pflogsumm at:
        <http://jimsun.linxnet.com/postfix_contrib.html>
        and mailgraph at:
        <http://mailgraph.schweikert.ch/>
        all the best

        Matthias

        --
        To: mailings@..., postfix-users@....
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 4, 2007
          i recommend looking into Lire for daily report generation ( http://
          logreport.org/lire/ ). it produces an extremely comprehensive and
          granular statistical overview of incoming and outgoing traffic and
          will satisfy your multiple domain and graphing requirements as well.

          you may find a combination of real-time monitoring using mailgraph
          and queuegraph and Lire for historical reporting is the perfect setup.

          -brandon