Re: Cant receive emails

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2007
      Alexandros Fragkiadakis wrote:
      > Hi,
      > I've installed postfix,mailscanner,clamav and spamassasin in my server. When i write "header_checks=regexp:/etc/postfix/header_checks" in main.cf and "/^Received:/ HOLD" in header_checks file,

      and why do you do that?

      > i cant receive any email. If i comment these, postfix works again.
      > Do you know what the problem is?

      there is no problem. all mail contains a Received: header, thus you are
      asking postfix to hold all mail (mailq will show it, and postsuper can
      help release it).

      don't try random configuration directives.
    • Matt Hayes
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1, 2007
        Alexandros Fragkiadakis wrote:
        > Hi,
        > I've installed postfix,mailscanner,clamav and spamassasin in my server. When i write "header_checks=regexp:/etc/postfix/header_checks" in main.cf and "/^Received:/ HOLD" in header_checks file, i cant receive any email. If i comment these, postfix works again.
        > Do you know what the problem is?
        >
        > Thanks,
        >
        > Alexandros

        Alexandros,

        Assuming that you have /var/spool/MailScanner/{incoming|quarantine}, try
        this:

        chown postfix.postfix /var/spool/MailScanner/incoming
        chown postfix.postfix /var/spool/MailScanner/quarantine

        Make sure the user/group match what you used for your postfix installation.

        -Matt
      • Adrian Ulrich
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 1, 2007
          > and why do you do that?