delivery temporarily suspended

  • Ebbe Hjorth
    Message 1 of 40 , Mar 6, 2007
      Hi,

      I am tryin to setup postfix on my freebsd machine, and it worked fine on
      my backup server and now i am tryin on my primary server, but are getting
      strange errors.

      Mar 6 17:47:25 thor postfix/qmgr[935]: E68591CE94:
      to=<root@...>, relay=none, delay=53128, delays=53096/32/0/0,
      dsn=4.4.1, status=deferred (delivery temporarily suspended: connect to
      thor.bytemind.dk[86.56.131.134]: Operation timed out)

      thor.bytemind.dk is the FQDN of my server, and is setup in postfix
      main.cfg and in /etc/hosts - What am i doing wrong?

      mydestination =
      mydomain = bytemind.dk
      myhostname = thor.bytemind.dk
      mynetworks_style = host
      myorigin = $myhostname

      -> Ebbe
      Message 40 of 40 , Mar 18, 2010
        Please follow instructions in:

        http://www.postfix.org/DEBUG_README.html#logging

        Do not change the logging. Use the EXISTING logging.