Re: PostFix - Dovecot MailDir setup question

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2007
      Leave it as is for now.  When you upgrade dovecot you will need to change it.

      At 11:16 AM 3/1/2007, jorgo99991@... wrote:
      I have neither set and everything seems to work, should I set them or better to leave as is?

      jorgo99991@... said the following on 1/3/2007 15:54:

      > How does your PostFix/Dovecot setup look like

      In dovecot.conf:
      mail_location = maildir:/var/spool/mail/%u/
      (mail_location is the new setting equivalent to default_mail_env)

      In main.cf:
      mail_spool_directory = /var/spool/mail/

      Ciao,
      luigi

      -- /
      +--[Luigi Rosa]--
      \

      Every program has (at least) two purposes: the one for which it was written and another for which it wasn't.