Re: Smtp policy

  • Steven Wayne
    Message 1 of 22 , Mar 1, 2007
      On Wed, Feb 28, 2007 at 08:18:48PM -0300, Eduardo Kienetz wrote:

      > >mydomain = germani.com.br
      > >myhostname = germaniwall.germani.com.br
      >
      > crap! :)

      I don't get it.

      Steven.
      --
      Your fault -- core dumped
    • Eduardo Kienetz
      Message 2 of 22 , Mar 1, 2007
        On 3/1/07, Steven Wayne <postfix-email@...> wrote:
        > On Wed, Feb 28, 2007 at 08:18:48PM -0300, Eduardo Kienetz wrote:
        > >
        > > >mydomain = germani.com.br
        > > >myhostname = germaniwall.germani.com.br
        > >
        > > crap! :)
        > >

        > I don't get it.
        >
        > Steven.

        'Personal' server information should not be disclosed to public mailing lists ;)
        Specially security related stuff.
        I should have replaced that info but it slipped through.

        --
        Eduardo Bacchi Kienetz
        http://www.noticiaslinux.com.br/eduardo/