Re: Duplicate forwards help

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2007
      Dane Reugger wrote:
      > I have a strange problem - a user (the boss) had to reset his blackberry
      > - a long story in itself - but now he gets duplicates of everything - he
      > has addresses on 2 different domains and both duplicate all emails.
      >
      > We forward mail from both accounts to his blackberry email address
      > If you send emails straight to the phone it does not duplicate
      >
      > I looked at log files and compared them to a successful forward and they
      > look the same to me.
      > I'm hoping someone can take a look at the log below and tell me if it is
      > actually sending 2 emails.

      partial logs are useless (hint: there is no smtpd nor pickup in the
      posted logs).

      what are these pipes?

      > Any other ideas are appreciated as well - THANKS!

      please take a look at

      help us get an idea of what is happening by providing more informations:
      - output of 'postconf -n'
      - a copy of master.cf
      - the list of virtual alias entries related to the addresses you showed
      (or output of the right 'postmap -q' commands).

      one possibility is that you did not disable alias expansion before or
      after the filter (look for receive_override_mapping).