mailgraph on Mac OS 10.4.x [signed]

  • Matthias Schmidt [c]
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2007
      Hello,

      After I installed plogsumm (nice tool :-), I'd like to install mailgraph
      on my server.
      so I went through the how tos and stuff like that and these docs state
      maybe you still need to install this module maybe it is already installed.

      Does anyone know which modules I have to install under Mac OS 10.4.8 to make
      mailgraph working?

      Thanks and all the best

      Matthias

      --