Re: Ignore content_filter

  • Robert Schetterer
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2007
      Daniel Łaś schrieb:
      > Hi
      >
      > How can I configure postfix to ignore content_filter for SASL authenticated
      > users? Someteimes it happens, that messages sent by users ar reported as
      > spam.
      >
      > Regards
      > --
      > Daniel Łaś
      > Dyrektor Techniczny
      >
      > e-direct Polska Sp. z o.o.
      > ul.Krakowska 39
      > 45-075 Opole
      > tel.: +48 77 4417868
      > fax: +48 77 4537534
      > http://www.e-direct.pl
      >

      > --
      > Diese Nachricht wurde auf Viren und andere gefährliche Inhalte untersucht
      > und ist - aktuelle Virenscanner vorausgesetzt - sauber.

      Hi,
      use
      smtpd_sasl_authenticated_header = yes
      in main.cf
      read
      http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/DynablockIssues

      --
      Mit freundlichen Gruessen
      Best Regards

      Robert Schetterer

      https://www.schetterer.org
      Munich/Bavaria/Germany

      --
      Diese Nachricht wurde auf Viren und andere gefährliche Inhalte untersucht
      und ist - aktuelle Virenscanner vorausgesetzt - sauber.
    • Robert Felber
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2007
        On Thu, Feb 01, 2007 at 04:01:23PM +0100, Daniel ?a? wrote:
        > Hi
        >
        > How can I configure postfix to ignore content_filter for SASL authenticated
        > users? Someteimes it happens, that messages sent by users ar reported as
        > spam.

        http://www200.pair.com/mecham/spam/bypassing.html#10

        has four (4) ways to accomplish this. The last ("Here is also another way to
        reduce the spam score for SASL auth users") seems to be a very sophisticated
        solution and would be my favorite.

        --
        Robert Felber (PGP: 896CF30B)
        Munich, Germany