Ignore content_filter

  • Daniel Łaś
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2007
      Hi

      How can I configure postfix to ignore content_filter for SASL authenticated
      users? Someteimes it happens, that messages sent by users ar reported as
      spam.

      Regards
      --
      Daniel Łaś
      Dyrektor Techniczny

      e-direct Polska Sp. z o.o.
      ul.Krakowska 39
      45-075 Opole
      tel.: +48 77 4417868
      fax: +48 77 4537534
      http://www.e-direct.pl
    • Robert Schetterer
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2007
        Daniel Łaś schrieb:
        > Hi
        >
        > How can I configure postfix to ignore content_filter for SASL authenticated
        > users? Someteimes it happens, that messages sent by users ar reported as
        > spam.
        >
        > Regards
        > --
        > Daniel Łaś
        > Dyrektor Techniczny
        >
        > e-direct Polska Sp. z o.o.
        > ul.Krakowska 39
        > 45-075 Opole
        > tel.: +48 77 4417868
        > fax: +48 77 4537534
        > http://www.e-direct.pl
        >

        > --
        > Diese Nachricht wurde auf Viren und andere gefährliche Inhalte untersucht
        > und ist - aktuelle Virenscanner vorausgesetzt - sauber.

        Hi,
        use
        smtpd_sasl_authenticated_header = yes
        in main.cf
        read
        http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/DynablockIssues

        --
        Mit freundlichen Gruessen
        Best Regards

        Robert Schetterer

        https://www.schetterer.org
        Munich/Bavaria/Germany

        --
        Diese Nachricht wurde auf Viren und andere gefährliche Inhalte untersucht
        und ist - aktuelle Virenscanner vorausgesetzt - sauber.
      • Robert Felber
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 1, 2007
          On Thu, Feb 01, 2007 at 04:01:23PM +0100, Daniel ?a? wrote:
          > Hi
          >
          > How can I configure postfix to ignore content_filter for SASL authenticated
          > users? Someteimes it happens, that messages sent by users ar reported as
          > spam.

          http://www200.pair.com/mecham/spam/bypassing.html#10

          has four (4) ways to accomplish this. The last ("Here is also another way to
          reduce the spam score for SASL auth users") seems to be a very sophisticated
          solution and would be my favorite.

          --
          Robert Felber (PGP: 896CF30B)
          Munich, Germany