Recipient limits on locally submitted mail

  • Richard Seabrook
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2007
      Hello,

      I know this is a bit of a basic question, but could someone let me know how to
      limit the number of recipients for locally submitted mail?

      By locally submitted, I mean by the use of /usr/sbin/sendmail or similar method.

      This is to offer a last line of defence against abuse of poorly written customer
      scripts on our web servers.

      extract_recipient_limit looks potentially of use, but I see it's been removed in
      recent versions.

      Thanks.

      --
      Richard Seabrook