Re: problem with postfix 2.3 and procmail

  • Peter Grotz
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 30, 2006
      -------- Original-Nachricht --------
      Datum: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 04:09:44 -0800
      Von: Michael Wang <postfix-user@...>
      An: Peter Grotz <pegr@...>
      Betreff: Re: problem with postfix 2.3 and procmail

      > Peter Grotz wrote:
      >
      > > I think I´ve found it:
      > > earlier I put something like "!grotz@mailserver" in my procmailrc for
      > sending a mail to another user.
      > > Now this leads to these loops. Using only "grotz" without "!" or a
      > domain transports the mail into the right mailbox. Ofcourse only for local accounts...

      oh no, it doesn´t work, I was too fast. Now all mailboxes have the rights of postman. So I must try it again with "!grotz@domain"

      I think the only way is mailbox_comand=procmail because mailbox_transport uses always the procmailrc of postman. this should only be when extern mails are fetched with the postman-acount. So maybe the right way ist only one procmailrc and only in /home/postman.

      when looking using "mailq" the recipient the first time is "postman", alright, but now the whole mails go to the postamster-alias!

      Please help!

      I attach my master.cf main.cf an the mail-log!