Re: smtpd_sender_restrictions

  • R.L. Nevot
    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 3, 2006
      Hi all

      2006/12/1, Carlos Eduardo R. L. de Miranda <cerlm@...>:
      smtpd_sender_restrictions = check_sender_access hash:/etc/postfix/sender,
              reject_non_fqdn_sender, reject_unknown_sender_domain

      sender file:
      /.*@*\.ru$/     REJECT text message

      Command: postmap /etc/postfix/sender
               Service postfix reload

      It is no working. The *.ru domains are accepted and delivered to user.

      Lots of responses, but there's something I cannot see. If you are using regular expressions, you must use regexp: or pcre: type maps for regular expressions to be evaluated. If you use HASH, afaik it wouldn't work.

      Regards