mbox to maildir

  • ronan reynaud
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2006
      Hi

      I set up postfix + ldap, and it works. (thanks guys !)

      I tried to set home_mailbox = Maildir/
      and every mails are stored in a dedicated folder (/vmail)
      But I'm getting only only mbox format (one file per user)

      I think I missed something.

      Does someone know a good tuto about this, please ?

      (I tried to look at the man : "When the mailbox location ends in /, the
      message is delivered in qmail maildir format. This format stores one message
      per file."
      with no luck)

      Thanks again !
      --
      ----
      Ronan REYNAUD
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2006
        ronan reynaud wrote:
        > Hi
        >
        > I set up postfix + ldap, and it works. (thanks guys !)
        >
        > I tried to set home_mailbox = Maildir/
        > and every mails are stored in a dedicated folder (/vmail)
        > But I'm getting only only mbox format (one file per user)
        >
        > I think I missed something.
        >
        > Does someone know a good tuto about this, please ?
        >
        > (I tried to look at the man : "When the mailbox location ends in /, the
        > message is delivered in qmail maildir format. This format stores one message
        > per file."
        > with no luck)

        post logs so we see how mail is delivered. If mail is delivered by an
        external agent (maildrop, postfix, whatever), then postfix parameters
        are of no help.