RE: selective greylisting?

  • Julian Pawlowski (lists)
    Message 1 of 38 , Nov 1, 2006
      Hello Ralf,

      Ralf Hildebrandt wrote:
      > That's only possible in the policy daemon itself, so patch
      > the daemon that implements the greylisting.

      That doesn't make sense as we have the query to the RBL before he wants to
      use the greylist daemon.
      Did you mean to patch sqlgrey in an way to let sqlgrey do the RBL checks
      instead of postfix? That would be the only way maybe, yes...

      Regards,
      Julian
    • Mark Martinec
      Message 38 of 38 , Nov 10, 2006
        mouss,
        > Cami's policyd is "asynchronous", so needs an asynchronous resolver.
        > There aren't much async resolver implementations out there, and the
        > available ones haven't been used enough. also, people are used to their
        > system resolver (integration with nsswitch and the like)...

        Not sure what you are trying to say here.

        p0f has nothing to do with DNS, it just passively examines packets
        of normal SMTP sessions, just like tcpdump, trying to guess what
        type of network stack is running on remote side.

        Mark