Are there a standard configuration and "standard" UI to manage virtual host mail account ?

  • KLEIN St├ęphane
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2006
      Hi,

      I would like know if is there a "standard" application to manage
      virtual host mail account ? Is there a standard virtual host mail
      account configuration ?

      I think there are as a whole two type of postfix user :
      * virtual mail hosting
      * and the other

      I think that mostly virtual mail host user would like some standards
      features as :
      * greylist
      * spamassassin
      * pop3
      * imap
      * smtpauth
      * ...

      Is there a script/package to install "this standard" configuration ?

      Is there a UI interface to manage it ?

      I much look for this tools but not result. I didn't know where ask my
      question then I thought this mailing list was the good place.

      Thanks for your comment.
      Stephane