Translated documentation

  • Frank Neps
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2006
      Hi altogether,

      I'm a trainer with a bit of messaging background (about 15 years)
      under HP-UX / Linux. As customers work more and more with Linux,
      I decided to teach Linux sysadmin classes about 6 years ago.

      Part of these classes is - in the meantime - Postfix in most
      cases. I think, Postfix is an excellent solution and implemented
      it several times at customers sites.

      I live in Germany and the only thing I wondered: Is there - apart
      from the good book by Peer Heinlein - a translated documentation?
      Several customers asked for that.

      Would it be possible to start the translation of the documentation
      on www.postfix.org? Under which license is the documentation
      published there?

      Maybe this is a silly question, but in Google I found nothing really
      helpful. But maybe I just didn't search long enough.

      What do you think?

      Best regards,

      Frank Neps