Re: multiple transports for same destination

  • Toni Schmidbauer
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 29, 2006
      At Wed, 25 Oct 2006 15:03:52 +0100,
      nick@... wrote:
      > Could anyone please tell me how to get 2 relays for a single entry in transport to work ?

      here you can find an unofficial, unsupported patch for that issue:

      http://stderror.at/software/patch/smtp_connect.patch-2.2.1

      this is for version 2.2.1 of postfix.

      because dns is not an option for us (do not ask why...), we are using
      this patch on our productive mail servers, relaying about 250.000 mails
      a day. this patch has worked for the last 2+ years.

      regards
      toni
      --
      If you understand what you're doing, you're | toni at stderror dot at
      not learning anything. | Toni Schmidbauer