setup

  • Jim Weir
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2006
      I have a webmail client setup with Postfix on the server login/send/recieve,
      no problem. Plain Text is a problem.

      What is the simplest way to secure/encrypt un/pw utilizing the lest amount
      ot resources?

      Can someone outline the pros/cons of some ways to do this?

      Thanks,
      JavaWaba

      Share your special moments by uploading 500 photos per month to Windows Live
      Spaces
      http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwsp0070000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://www.get.live.com/spaces/features