Re: Deny the RELAY to only one account in my domain

  • Sandy Drobic
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 4, 2006
      Gastón wrote:
      > Hello to all, this is my first question to you people.
      >
      > I have a mail server with postfix 2.1.3-1 installed and working fine but
      > I want to restrict one "$LOCAL_RECIPIENT@$my_domain" to send mail only
      > to $my_domain, in other words, i want to block the relay only to that
      > account. (He'll still can be able to receive mails).

      smtpd_recipient_restrictions =
      check_sender_access hash:/etc/postfix/restricted_sender,
      permit_mynetworks,
      reject_unauth_destination,

      /etc/postfix/restricted_sender:
      # DO NOT SET "RECIPIENTS OK or PERMIT HERE!!!
      # That would allow them to relay!
      #
      local_recipient@my_domain reject_unauth_destination

      Then execute:
      postmap /etc/postfix/restricted_sender
      postfix reload

      This will only work if he can't change his sender address. Consider to
      apply sasl auth and use reject_authenticated_sender_login_mismatch.

      http://www.postfix.org/postconf.5.html#reject_sender_login_mismatch

      Sandy

      --
      List replies only please!