Re: Procmail transport connection refused

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 1, 2006
      On Sat, Sep 30, 2006 at 09:37:08PM -0400, postfix@... wrote:

      > Viktor,
      >
      > Thank you for your reply.
      >
      > /etc/postfix/main.cf
      > mailbox_command = /usr/bin/procmail
      >
      > is intentional on my part. Procmail seems to work fine except for
      > those postfix complaints.

      Yes, I said this is fine.

      > There are NO OTHER uncommented references
      > to procmail in /etc/postfix/main.cf.

      Then check master.cf and the transport table, and messages in the
      queue with stale content filter settings (postsuper -r ALL to fix).

      > Here is another quirk. If I
      > comment the line to get
      >
      > /etc/postfix/main.cf
      > #mailbox_command = /usr/bin/procmail

      You did not read/understand my previous message.

      > and then reload postfix, the error messages *keep coming*. How is
      > this possible? I don't believe I have any references to procmail in
      > master.cf either.

      You are using "procmail" as a TRANSPORT! (quite different from
      mailbox_command). Find out where this is set, and disable.