Re: Delivery to command for postfix/dspam

  • Gaby Vanhegan
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2006
      On 1 Oct 2006, at 13:37, Gaby Vanhegan wrote:

      Then it works fine.  I can see the successful delivery to command in the maillog, but I can't see any results or output from that command.  Where would they be going?

      I found the output, it happens before the successful delivery command is logged, and the error message I'm getting is a very dspam one, a problem that a lot of people have been having.

      If anybody has solved the "Unable to find a valid signature" error in dspam/postfix, please let me know what you did, it's driving me mad!

      Gaby

      --

      Junkets for bunterish lickspittles since 1998!