Virtual alias postfix problem

  • asoja@2mnet.pl
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2006
      Hi i have problem with alias in postfix.

      I configure my postfix to use mysql virtual users with maildir,
      everything works fine but only i have problem withs virtual alias.

      When i use -v in my master.cf i see that my postfix fin alias adres
      and destination but also i see that postfix/virtual don't understand
      this he show me everytaime unknow user??

      Please help
      A.S.