Re: I am getting an error building w/pgsql on Solaris 10

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2006
      Morgan Nightbear:
      > Undefined first referenced
      > symbol in file
      > PQescapeStringConn ../../lib/libglobal.a(dict_pgsql.o)
      > ld: fatal: Symbol referencing errors. No output written to error
      > collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
      > *** Error code 1

      See the RELEASE_NOTES.

      Wietse

      The PostgreSQL client was updated after the PostgreSQL developers
      made major database API changes in response to SQL injection
      problems. This breaks support for PGSQL versions prior to
      8.1.4, 8.0.8, 7.4.13, and 7.3.15. Support for these requires
      major code changes which are not possible in the time that is
      left for completing the Postfix 2.3 stable release.