Re: Trend Interscan viruswall with postfix?

  • Sandeep Agarwal
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1, 2006
      Thanks for the help. I have configured as suggested. It's look like working.

      Can I put something in mail header for the confirmation like

      Thanks again.
      Sandeep Agarwal

      ----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian Sebby" <sebby@...>

    • Ralf Hildebrandt
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 1, 2006
        * Sandeep Agarwal <sandeep_agarwal@...>:
        > Thanks for the help. I have configured as suggested. It's look like working.
        >
        > Can I put something in mail header for the confirmation like

        IMSS can do that. But what for?

        --
        Ralf Hildebrandt (Ralf.Hildebrandt@...) spamtrap@...
        http://www.postfix-buch.com