Re: changing virtual alias maps to relay maps

  • David Morton
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 30, 2006
      I think I got it, as described below....

      On 6/30/06, David Morton <mortonda@...> wrote:

          valiases.cf:
              # For all domains, but not example.com
              domain = !example.com static:all
              # Usual virtual alias expansion value(s).
              result_attribute = maildrop

      Can the !example.com be placed in a lookup table?  I tried:

      domain = hash:/etc/postfix/ldapsearchdomains, static:all

      with !example.com in the table, but it didn't seem to work, I still see the queries in the ldap log.

      I think it works by saying:

      domain = !hash:/etc/postfix/ldapsearchdomains, static:all

      and then in ldapsearchdomains:

      example.com example.com

      etc.

      Since it is a list, I don't think the right hand side matters; but I think I could combine this with a relay map to indicate where to relay these domains to, couldn't I?

      --
      David Morton
      mortonda@...  - bulk address