Re: (can't create user output file)

  • Paul Matthews
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2006
      After I turned off procmail, postfix gave me a more detailed error
      message, turns out the users inbox was too full.

      I use dovecot/postfix, how do set a mail box limit?

      --
      Paul Matthews
      Junior Network Technician | The Cathedral School

      Anglican coeducation | Day and Boarding | Early Childhood to Year 12
      Educating for life-long success

      IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING CONFIDENTIALITY

      This electronic email message is intended only for the addressee and may
      contain confidential information. If you are not the addressee, you are
      notified that any transmission, distribution or photocopying of this email
      is strictly prohibited. The confidentiality attached to this email is not
      waived, lost or destroyed by reasons of a mistaken delivery to you.