Postfix Book du Jour?

  • David Cary Hart
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2006
      I am creating a resource page from our DNSBL removal form and the
      removal reply templates. I haven't the time, inclination or skill to
      solve backscatter, open relay and the usual assortment of problems.
      Rather than the docs, I would prefer to point them to a book. Any
      recommendations would be appreciated.

      The listing will be similar to what I did here:
      http://tqmcube.com/contrib.php (thumbnail and brief description).

      Thanks
      --
      Our DNSRBL - Eliminate Spam: http://www.TQMcube.com
      Composite Zone: dnsbl.tqmcube.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2006
        Zitat von David Cary Hart <PostfixMTA@...>:

        > I am creating a resource page from our DNSBL removal form and the
        > removal reply templates. I haven't the time, inclination or skill to
        > solve backscatter, open relay and the usual assortment of problems.
        > Rather than the docs, I would prefer to point them to a book. Any
        > recommendations would be appreciated.
        >
        > The listing will be similar to what I did here:
        > http://tqmcube.com/contrib.php (thumbnail and brief description).
        >
        > Thanks

        Ralf & Patrick for sure would suggest this one ;-)

        http://www.postfix-book.com/

        It is the most up-to-date as far as i know.

        Regards

        Andreas
      • David Cary Hart
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 1, 2006
          On Thu, 01 Jun 2006 09:51:33 +0200, lst_hoe01@... opined:
          > Zitat von David Cary Hart <PostfixMTA@...>:
          >
          > > I am creating a resource page from our DNSBL removal form and the
          > > removal reply templates. I haven't the time, inclination or skill
          > > to solve backscatter, open relay and the usual assortment of
          > > problems. Rather than the docs, I would prefer to point them to a
          > > book. Any recommendations would be appreciated.
          > >
          > > The listing will be similar to what I did here:
          > > http://tqmcube.com/contrib.php (thumbnail and brief description).
          > >
          > > Thanks
          >
          > Ralf & Patrick for sure would suggest this one ;-)
          >
          > http://www.postfix-book.com/
          >
          > It is the most up-to-date as far as i know.
          >
          > Regards
          >
          > Andreas

          Agreed and thanks.

          --