Re: Postfix Milter support update

    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2006
      At 08:02 AM 5/1/2006, Michael Katz wrote:
      >Will this be a more scalable method for pre-queue filters
      >than currently exists for Postfix?

      No. The problem with any pre-queue filter is the time and
      resources required by the filter. This is independent of
      the method used to interface with the filter.

      --
      Noel Jones
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 15, 2007
        I just added "body replace" support to the Postfix Milter client.
        The code needs cleaning up and further testing, but was much simpler
        to implement than inserting/replacing/removing message headers in
        random places.

        Wietse

        20070114

        Feature: body replacement support for Milter applications.
        Files: milter/milter8.c, cleanup/cleanup_milter.c,
        cleanup/cleanup_body_region.c.