Re: Postfix Milter support update

  • Michael Katz
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2006
      Will this be a more scalable method for pre-queue filters than currently
      exists for Postfix?

      Message 2 of 4 , May 1, 2006
        At 08:02 AM 5/1/2006, Michael Katz wrote:
        >Will this be a more scalable method for pre-queue filters
        >than currently exists for Postfix?

        No. The problem with any pre-queue filter is the time and
        resources required by the filter. This is independent of
        the method used to interface with the filter.

        --
        Noel Jones
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 15, 2007
          I just added "body replace" support to the Postfix Milter client.
          The code needs cleaning up and further testing, but was much simpler
          to implement than inserting/replacing/removing message headers in
          random places.

          Wietse

          20070114

          Feature: body replacement support for Milter applications.
          Files: milter/milter8.c, cleanup/cleanup_milter.c,
          cleanup/cleanup_body_region.c.