Re: update, was: partial solution, was: Upgrade postfix 2.0.3 to 2.2.10

  • Magnus Bäck
    Message 1 of 5 , May 1 1:10 AM
      On Monday, May 01, 2006 at 02:45 CEST,
      Andrej Ricnik-Bay <andrej.groups@...> wrote:

      > So the problem is now, I suppose, why my alias gets ignored even
      > though it's in an alias-file that postfix knows about.
      >
      > mail1 postfix/local[15969]: [ID 197553 mail.info] 4ADAEFC5:
      > to=<our_pagers@...>, orig_to=<andrej@...>,
      > relay=local, delay=0, status=bounced (unknown user: "our_pagers")

      Okay, so why does the rewriting

      andrej@... -> our_pagers@...

      take place? And what should've happened instead? Show the contents of
      the canonical and virtual rewriting tables.

      [...]

      --
      Magnus Bäck
      magnus@...
      Message 2 of 5 , May 1 5:52 AM
        On Mon, May 01, 2006 at 10:10:38AM +0200, Magnus B?ck wrote:

        > On Monday, May 01, 2006 at 02:45 CEST,
        > Andrej Ricnik-Bay <andrej.groups@...> wrote:
        >
        > > So the problem is now, I suppose, why my alias gets ignored even
        > > though it's in an alias-file that postfix knows about.
        > >
        > > mail1 postfix/local[15969]: [ID 197553 mail.info] 4ADAEFC5:
        > > to=<our_pagers@...>, orig_to=<andrej@...>,
        > > relay=local, delay=0, status=bounced (unknown user: "our_pagers")
        >
        > Okay, so why does the rewriting
        >
        > andrej@... -> our_pagers@...
        >
        > take place? And what should've happened instead? Show the contents of
        > the canonical and virtual rewriting tables.

        Any any relevant aliases(5) table entries, verified with "postmap -q
        <localpart> type:table".

        system/email administrator to architect and sustain the Unix email