main.cf LOCATION CHANGE

  • Matt
    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 30, 2006
      Hi,

      I am trying to install postfix into a different location besides the detault. I
      am able to move the libexec, all the bin sbin postfix tools and queue.

      However when trying to move /etc/postfix I am unable to. Even with a recompile
      when asked where to place /etc/postfix it complains after the recompile that
      /etc/postfix is not found.

      My question is how to do I get postfix to install unto /root/postfixtest
      everything in that dir even /etc/postfix ???

      thanks,
      matt