Re: multiple content_filter

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 29, 2006
      Miguel wrote:
      > Hi, i want to enable virus/spam scanner for my company, i have done it
      > partially reading this excelent document about postfix+ clamav,
      > http://memberwebs.com/nielsen/software/clamsmtp/postfix.html
      > all is working pefect, now i want to add dspam, the dspam's
      > documentation has guidelines about setting a (i believe) before.queue
      > filter, i want to doit the same way that with clamav, after-queue, i f
      > i add a second line
      >
      > content_filter = dsapmscan:127.0.0.1:10025
      > receive_override_options = no_address_mappings
      >
      > i doesnt work, how are you doing that ?
      - fix your typo (dsapmscan != dspamscan)
      - with dspam, you probably just need to use lmtp instead of a specific
      transport. you'll need to put lmtp params in your main.cf then. but this
      should be ok unless you use lmtp for other things.
      - if you implement per-user filtering, then you should expand aliases
      before the filter, not after the filter.
      - you also need to expand your aliases before dspam. This is true
      whenever you want to implement per-user filtering. There is a lot to say
      here, but let's keep things simple...
      - with dspam, it is better to use a specific postfix instance. This
      requires very little configuration and provides postfix flexibility.