Re: non-existent service type ...

  • Gary V
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 2, 2006

      > > Then I did a "postsuper -r ALL", I still get same message.
      >
      >Then you are still using that content filter setting for at least
      >the pickup service, either via main.cf or master.cf.
      >
      >--
      > Viktor.

      My personal experience in this situation: after you requeue the mail (for
      example):
      postsuper -r ALL

      and have waited long enough for the message(s) in question to be delivered
      (no longer queued), under certain circumstances qmgr may continue to log the
      error message. Stop and start qmgr with:
      postfix stop
      postfix start

      I had the OP try this and it did solve the problem. I have seen this
      behavior before:

      http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=postfix-users&m=112889574429767&w=2

      Gary V