Re: Suspicious Email Logs...

  • Conall O'Brien
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 2, 2006
      On Sun, Apr 02, 2006 at 12:55:40AM IST, mouss
      <usebsd@...> incoherently babbled:

      > I see no relay_recipient_maps. so you're not validating relay recipients.

      Ack! I've been maintaining one, and it was configured originally.

      > PS. you have mydestinations with an 's' above.

      Thanks, I didn't notice that.

      I still can't explain the anomolies of the queue IDs being quite
      similar...

      --

      Conall O'Brien

      http://www.conall.net

      GPG Key: http://www.conall.net/gpg/

      "Hello, is this the hardware store? Yes, I'm wondering if you sell
      Catapults. No?? Well, I'm looking for something that can deliver a 50
      payload of snow on a small feminine target. Can you suggest something?
      Hello?"

      Bill Watterson - Calvin And Hobbes: The Days Are Just Packed